Oakridge Crossing is a senior apartment community, 62 and older, located in the Harmony Corridor of Fort Collins, Colorado. Now leasing for immediate move in. The surrounding neighborhood is a fully developed planned community with close proximity to grocery stores, neighborhood retail, restaurants, parks, bike trails and two medical campuses- UC Health and Banner Medical Center. Access to IH 25, College avenue and public transportation are accessible by nearby Harmony Road. The campus of Colorado State University and Downtown can be reached with short ride north on College Avenue.
We are now taking application for the 50% and 60% units! Please bring income verification and a photo ID. Income restrictions will apply see chart below. Must be 62 or older.
|# of Occupants||Maximum Income 50% AMI||Maximum Income 60% AMI|
|Apartment Type||Square Feet (approx.)||Rental Amount 50% AMI**||Rental Amount 60% AMI**||Security Deposit**|
|1 Bedroom 1 Bath||588 Sq. Ft.||$757||$916||$185-$916|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bath||887 Sq. Ft.||$913||$1,105||$225-$1,105|
* Minimum income is 2 times the rent
- There are limited number of each type of AMI (30%, 40%, 50% & 60%)
- Application Fee – $29 per adult once you are determined you qualify
We require a criminal background check, rental history and credit check for all residents.
We do not accept:
- Evictions or post rentals in collections
- Felonies or misdemeanors of a violent nature
- Sex offenders
- All felonies with conviction date less than 7 years prior
** Price, deposits and availability subject to change
- Mountain Views
- Extra Storage Space
- Adjacent Bicycle Trail
- Picnic Area
- 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Central Air Conditioning
- Full Service Kitchen
- Carpet & Vinyl Plank Flooring